- Systematic analysis of maneuvers during highway driving
- Development of a control concept for Interactive Longitudinal Control (ILoC)
- Development of concepts for assisted driving in street tunnels
- Development of a mobile radar measurement station
- Development of a replaceable rope winch for the EVITA towing vehicle
- Development of a recuperative brake system for Formula Student race cars
- Development of a test rig for the investigation of wear of passenger car tires
The ADP/ARP should be done as a team work in a group of four to seven students.
Registration is possible either directly as a group or as an individual. Individual applicants are placed on an FZD-internal waiting list until enough participants for a group are available. If groups apply, the ADP/ARP can generally be conducted within the time frame the students wish for, provided timely planning.
Generally, a requirement for the participation in an automotive engineering ADP/ARP is the participation in one or more lectures of FZD. This depends on the topic of the offered ADP/ARP.
No matching topics in the list?
If you can't find a matching topic in the list below you can always apply for a thesis or project using our webform for unsolicited applications. All research associates of FZD will have the chance to see your application.
Currently no items available.